Monday, May 27, 2013

Memorial for Bruce Weill

Firstly, I would like apologize for my loooong absence here. Moving across the country is rough, time-consuming, draining, and generally a thing that one needs time to recover from. I do not recommend it for those who are easily taxed. On this Memorial Day, I just wanted to share a link that my mother posted to my Uncle Bruce's Memorial page. Thank you to all who served.

The family photos made it across the country with me. I left behind my old scanner/printer only to find a new one on the street recently (that works!). So, scanning of documents will continue, but at a fairly slow pace perhaps.

Below is a scan of Bruce's (my uncle) letter home that Ana (my mother) describes in her memorial post. He also mentions my father's mother, Mary Heichelbech, in his letter.


1 comment: