Monday, September 13, 2010

First post!

Hi everybody! I have been doing a lot of genealogy and worrying about the best way to get this info to you all. I have finally decided that a blog, going in (somewhat chronological) order, with pictures and links is the best way to go about it. This way, I can go through the info one step at a time, instead of bombarding you with a ton of info all at once.

I will try to keep everything labeled so that searching can be easy. I may leave things out sometimes. If you have questions or have new facts to add PLEASE leave them in the comments so that everyone can see them. If you would like scans or copies of anything, let me know, although I will attempt to post high enough quality pics here for you to print out or study closely. Blogger doesn't always display pics like I'd like. If you click on an image, it might be big enough to study it. To save, right click.Otherwise, see the genealogy page of my website.

3 comments:

  1. What a great site! I love it. By the way, didn't Grandma Heichelbech die in 1985?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thank you so much for taking the time to do this. I know I have some pics of Grandpere (somewhere) and I'll send them as soon as I find them. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete